7. Signing of Franchise Agreement
8. Setting up of the franchised Center
9. Franchisee and Teaching Team undergoes YTC's training program
10. Franchisor sends a representative to provide the Opening Assistance
11. Launching of YTC
YTC Your Tutorial Center provides easy and practical steps for interested Franchisees.
The Franchisor makes sure to discuss the details of the franchise, the inclusions and the business expectations. As required by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), the Franchise Applicant will be given a copy of the Franchise Disclosure Information after the initial interview and evaluation.
The Franchisee will be guided through the step-by-step procedure of setting up the franchised center. An intensive training program for the Franchisee, Center Head and Teaching Staff will be conducted to maintain the standards of operation of YTC.
YTC understands that a new Franchisee needs guidance on the first week of operation, therefore, a representative from the main office will be with the Franchisee to provide the Opening Assistance before or after the launching of the new YTC.
1. Fill out Confidential Questionnaire (CQ) and submit Letter of Intent (LOI)
2. Interview and discussion of YTC franchise details
3. Applicant evaluation
4. Presentation of the Franchise Disclosure information
5. Approval of proposed location
6. Signing of the Memorandum of Agreement